Monday, March 24, 2014

Judy Niemeyer Retreat with Certified Instructor Jackie Kunkel

Hi mods!
I will be attending a weekend retreat April 4-6 taught by Jackie Kunkel, so won't see you at the next meeting.
We will be making Judy Niemeyer's Feathered Star pattern. Click here for class info.

I wanted to post the link here in case anyone is interested in attending! If you plan to go, please let me know and maybe we can travel together. Olde City Quilts sent out an e-newsletter today and there are still spots open.
It's worth noting that you have to complete your cutting before you arrive. I've never done a JN quilt so the cutting/templates/layout sheets/sorting took some focus, but it clicked soon enough and now I'm almost done with my prep. (I started on it SUPER early because I was terrified I would mess it up.)

Here is a picture of the sample. I plan to do mine in a coral-aqua scheme. So excited! This is gonna be nuts!

 Feathered Star Class Info

No comments:

Post a Comment