Sunday, March 23, 2014

Making progress on my EPP goals...

Well it's not quite Monday yet, but I'm hoping to link to Jess's progress check tomorrow. It's been a pretty good quilting month by my standards! Last month I set some goals, and so far I'm actually meeting them. Except that I said I needed to baste ~75 diamonds for the main part of the quilt, which I did, but I think I need another ~75 more. I've got 17 diamonds pieced for the purple rows, so as soon as I finish piecing the rest of that section (~58 more?) I can baste some more for the blue and green sections. I wonder if I can finish piecing the diamonds by the end of May?
For now, the project has taken over my dining room table so I can lay it all out at once. I couldn't help myself- when I went to buy thread, I bought some new fabric for either the border or the back. I am excited to finish this one- I really appreciate all the encouragement I'm getting from the star count crowd!

P.S. I hope no one in the guild minds my posting so much about this project on this blog, since I don't have one of my own...  See you in April!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! This is the first time I visit your blog. I will look at previous posts to see exactly what you are working on. What I see here looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is lovely!! I am just beginning to do some diamonds....this inspires me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this what dining room tables are for? Beautiful colors and great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - the movement through the colours especially, very inspiring, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is evolving into a beautiful starscape. Love the color changes!

    ReplyDelete